Saturday, December 18, 2010

Family History Expos returning to Kansas City area in July

It's not yet listed on the Family History Expos web site, but since it IS listed in FHE's ad in the current issue of Family Tree Magazine, I'm going to go ahead and mention it here.

The Family History Expo will be returning to the Kansas City area again next summer with an Expo scheduled for July 29 - 30, 2011 in Overland Park, Kansas.

It's on my calendar, so I plan to be there. I'm pretty sure I've got confirmations from at least two of last year's bloggers who will plan to return for a Blogger Reunion at the Expo.

Thanks to Holly and her team at Family History Expos for making a return trip to the midwest!

5 comments:

  1. Oh yeah!! I will be there with bells on...no wait, I will be there with RIBBONS on!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, my friend, you are on the ball this morning! Why didn't I think about mentioning the ribbons?!?! I still have mine from this year - as well as my beads, so I will just add to the collection. I am so excited! Party! Party! Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see Family History Expos come to Little Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great Midwestern Expo. So glad to hear it is coming back! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope to see you there again in '11, Dr. Bill!

    ReplyDelete