Sunday, December 5, 2010

Family Resemblances - three generations of the Pecht family

As "new" family photographs come to light, it's interesting to observe some of the family resemblances.

John Crispin Pecht
My great great grandfather

Leroy Pearl Pecht
My great grandfather
Son of John Crispin Pecht

Ruby Luella Pecht
My grandmother
Daughter of Leroy Pecht

I find the resemblance between Leroy and John to be quite strong. Even my grandmother seems to have the Pecht mouth and chin. Resemblance? What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Yes the mouth for sure. And Susan maybe the eyebrows. I can tell you're having fun with your new photo/s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of those pictures where they cut out the face of a person in a photo and simply past it onto photos of other people; I think there is an amazingly strong resemblance among all three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Resemblance? Absolutely. In fact I think they could be triplets!

    ReplyDelete