Sunday, December 5, 2010

Advent Calendar: Outdoor Christmas Decorations

This is probably going to be the only Advent Calendar themed message I'll be posting on LongLostRelatives.net this season, but it really seemed appropriate because, you see, my cousins happen to be the Clark Griswold family.

My cousins in St. Louis are Christmas Crazy and that includes covering every available outdoor space with Christmas lights.

Here's their web site:  http://www.christmas-onthe-hill.com/

But for the news coverage and video of their computerized light system, click here.

It was actually because of their web site that I was able to reconnect with my cousins a few years ago. We now joke that we get together once every 28 years. Happy Holidays, Patricia and Tim!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I'm going to have to see if I can get a ride out to see this. Looks like it would worth a drive.

    ReplyDelete