Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Blog: Nothing But Tombstones


When one blog just isn't enough, what do you do? Create a new one!

I invite my genealogy friends and followers to visit my new blog, Nothing But Tombstones. I have enough tombstone photographs to last for about ten years worth of Geneabloggers' Tombstone Tuesdays that I decided to create a new blog just for tombstone and cemetery photographs that I've taken over the years.

Since many of the tombstone photographs are kin and other relation, I will post some brief biographical information to accompany the tombstone photo.

I'm just getting started with the blog, but would appreciate it it my blogger colleagues will take a couple minutes to check it out and perhaps sign up to follow the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blogs and enjoyed them. Am passing the links on to two NE genie researchers I know. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah - thank you for checking out my blogs. I'm always interested in touching base with other Nebraska researchers.

    ReplyDelete