Thursday, July 29, 2010

Midwest Family History Expo - the 24 hour countdown

At this time tomorrow morning, I will be cranking up the car stereo to the sounds of Willie Nelson singing "On the Road Again" and making my way down the Interstate to Kansas City for the Midwest Family History Expo.

I will be joining a group of Genealogy Bloggers (Geneabloggers) to relay information direct from the Expo on this blog and on Facebook. I can hardly wait to meet many of the fellow researchers I've come to know through their blogs.

One of those bloggers who will be at the Midwest Family History Expo is Lisa Alzo. Below, she is being interviewed by Lisa Louise Cooke at the 2009 Expo in Salt Lake City.



If you are anywhere near Kansas City and haven't registered for the Expo, do try to add attendance at the conference to your weekend plans. There are dozens of great sessions and great speakers to choose from. Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Just curious, but how long will your trip take? I love being on the road, and will be envious of you and others tomorrow. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara - the drive is between 2 1/2 and 3 hours -depending upon number of stops, possible construction and detours. I'm leaving about 4:30 a.m. So the coffee pot better be on when I get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip and say hi to everyone. Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wish you could be there, too, Amy!

    ReplyDelete