Friday, May 20, 2011

Join Me at the Family History Expo in Overland Park Kansas July 29-30 2011

The agenda for the Midwest Family History Expo to be held in Overland Park, Kansas is quickly coming together. The event will be held July 29 - 30, 2011 at:


Overland Park Convention Center
6000 College Blvd
Overland Park, Kansas - 66211


Keynote speakers include Lisa Louise Cooke of the Genealogy Gems podcast and M. Bridget Cook, transformational author and speaker.

I will be presenting two sessions at the Family History Expo:

Extra! Extra! Read All About It! - using newspapers in your genealogy research

Sharing Family History By Blogging - an introduction to blogging about your family history and sharing ancestor stories.

I look forward to seeing many of my fellow genealogists and bloggers at this conference!

For more information:
Midwest Family History Expo

6 comments:

  1. Sounds positively wonderful and I am so sorry I will not be able to attend. Will anyone be tweeting or blogging from the event??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy - Family History Expos has a pro-active social media policy and encourages blogging and tweeting from the event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooo hoooo you go girl!! I'm so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the gig! I hope you recruit some new geneabloggers from it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Have fun at the FHexpo! Wish we were closer. I'd love to hear your talks.

    ReplyDelete