Friday, June 18, 2010

Midwest Genealogy Expo - Kansas City - July 30 - 31, 2010

The Midwest Family History Expo is scheduled to be in Kansas City, Missouri on July 30 - 31, 2010. Two full days of presentations are planned and many vendors will be on hand to display their products. Already, there are more than 70 different sessions to choose from with a lot of openings that are "TBA."

Here are some links to the conference site and agenda:

Conference web site


Agenda (pdf file)

It will be held at the KCI Expo Center, 11730 N. Ambassador Dr, Kansas City, Missouri.

I hope to see many of my fellow geneabloggers and genealogists there! Post a comment below if you plan to attend!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was going. I look forward to reading your blog posts about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amy. It looks like a lot of fun - and maybe an excuse to buy a new netbook computer to take along!

    ReplyDelete