Take a look at the variety of topics to be presented:
- Immigration to Nebraska - John Schleicher
- History of Nebraska's Mormon Trail: Path to Utah - Ruby Coleman
- Homesteads, the Promise of Free Land - Cheri Hopkins
- The Mexican People of the Panhandle - Jackie Guzman
- I'm So Lonesome I Could Die - Elaine Bleisch
- Early Japanese Settlers in Alliance and Western Nebraska - Julie Ushio
- A Journey Story: Swedish Settlement in Nebraska - Cheri Hopkins
- Czechs in Nebraska - Ruby Coleman
- A Prairie Invasion - Gloria Clark
- Germans From Russian in Nebraska - John Schleicher
- The Memoirs of Fr. Hiram Kano - Rev. William J. Graham
- Irish Celtic Fingerstyle Guitar - Jerry Barlow
That hardly seems like a "mini" conference to me! Registration is $25 each day, or $45 for two days.
Knight Museum and Sandhills Center
908 Yellowstone Avenue
Download a conference brochure and registration information.
Thanks to Cheri Hopkins for passing along this information via the Nebraska Genea-Peeps group on Facebook.
The link to this post is http://longlostrelatives-smp.blogspot.com/2013/01/journey-stories-comes-to-alliance.html