Why do you blog? Here are some possible reasons:
- To document your research journey and discoveries?
- To share information with other family members?
- Hope that distant cousins will discover the blog and contact you?
- To provide a forum for family members?
- To promote your genealogy-related business?
- To connect with other genealogists?
- To plan and promote a family reunion?
- To earn extra income through affiliate links?
- To write scholarly articles about genealogy or history?
I'm sure the answers are different for every one of us. In the comments section below, please share the primary reason why you blog.
Also feel free to share why you read and follow genealogy blogs.
Be as brief or as long winded as you like - I'm just very curious about all of the different reasons that bring us to the genealogy blogging community.
Thank you for your input - I look forward to reading what everyone has to say!