Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Great Great Grandparents - John and Amanda Pecht

John Crispin Pecht
Amanda Stover Pecht
and children Leroy and Lottie
photo courtesy Michalyn Bauman
It was only two days ago that the first photograph I'd ever seen of my Jeremiasen great great grandparents arrived via email. Late this afternoon, this photo of another set of great great grandparents, John Crispin Pecht and Amanda Melvina Stover Pecht, arrived from a new found cousin. I had one photo each of John and Amanda in their earlier years, so to see this family portrait has been quite a thrill.

I believe that the two children in the photograph are the couple's eldest children, Albert Blair Pecht and Cora Bell Pecht.

John and Amanda Pecht are buried at
Rosemound Cemetery in Republic County, Kansas

Related posts:

Pecht family Bible
John and Amanda's marriage certificate

No comments:

Post a Comment